This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the underserved population in an exciting outpatient setting near Grand Rapids. This is a very well run and organized community health system and they are looking to add a top notch Family Nurse Practitioner to their teen health program in a local school. The ideal candidate is compassionate and loves helping kids and their families. They would like to see Board Certified, Board Eligible, or graduating NPs. Solid communication skills are a must. The group includes Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Pediatricians.
Details about the opportunity:
- 100% outpatient with minimal call
- 4 day workweek and no weekends
- Patient ranges from Peds to Geriatrics.
- Monday – Friday position – 8-5pm, one late night
- Competitive Salary (DOE + productivity-based compensation)
- Malpractice and tail coverage covered by the FTCA
- Full range of benefits, a 401k, the opportunity for a
- CME 5 days
- 32+ vacation days
- Relocation assistance available
- Loan Repayment of $30K per year tax free for the first two years and up to $200K for six years
- Board Certified FNP
- MI Licensed (Or willing and able to get one)
- 2+ years FNP experience required, 3 years preferred
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Solid communication skills
I look forward to hearing from you,
Thomas Pullen 636-536-6656 email@example.com
Located in a wonderful small town of 10,000 people in Northwestern Michigan this community has everything you will need while providing easy access to more recreation that anyone can handle. Located less than 20 minutes from Lake Michigan opportunities are numerous for you and your family. The community has wonderful school districts, great clean air, and a refreshing lifestyle. Come check it out!