Nurse practitioners focus on patients' conditions as well as the effects of illness on the lives of the patients and their families. NPs make prevention, wellness, and patient education priorities. Another focus is educating patients about their health and encouraging them to make healthy choices.
NPs can serve as a patient's primary health care provider, and see patients of all ages depending on their specialty (family, pediatrics, geriatrics, etc).
Join a faith-based, integrated network of not-for-profit hospitals and physician clinics, employing close thousands of medical professionals throughout Iowa. While investing in the communities served, you’ll find that this healthcare network is committed to living out the healing ministry by providing exceptional and compassionate health care services that promote the dignity and well being of the people they serve.
When you join this compassionate family, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds - benefits and opportunities of a big city employer, coupled with the close-knit community values of a small town atmosphere.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 26 Days/Year!
- Retirement Savings Plans: Pension, 403(b),and 457(b) plans.
- Direct deposit banking (required of all associates)
- Free parking
- Service awards
- Pharmacy discounts
- Local discount opportunities
- Smoke free/tobacco free environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Cash Out
- Adoption Assistance
- Pre-Paid Legal Insurance
- Loan Repayment up to 200K for qualified sites
I look forward to hearing from you,
Senior Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Consultant
MD & DDS Resources, Inc.
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 17
Fax - 636 536-6667